About Me

Friday, December 11, 2015

Week 12

I had quite the experience developing all the elements for this final project.  I was able to explore and use various advanced technologies to create some really amazing projects.  I plan to even use some these same projects in my curriculum.  This final project experience has truly inspired and wowed me, by guiding my research to discover so mush that I never knew existed or was possible.  It has be questioning where we are going in the world with technology and how long is it really going to take us to get there?

Components of Final project:
Video: Created in WeVideo
Video of Eye & Students: New footage shot in classroom
Parts of the Eye: Grabbed from "The Eye" video on youtube
Parts of the Camera: Made frames in photoshop/Pixlr Editor
How the Camera/Eye sees images: personal photographs
Tinkercad 3D eye: made from scratch in tinkercad
3D printing from 2D: Grabbed from "Touchable Memories" video on youtube

Final Project: The Eye and The Camera

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fezkhoYwJ3oLx2WkghIGEBW0Q8sWgQ_bowP21p2JAes/edit?usp=sharing



2 comments: